Saturday, January 5, 2008

Slow Down


At times I feel like I don't take myself at a slow pace. Ill be moving soon back to FL and I just hope everything goes well. Hoping and praying I get to open my business of massage out there. Times been ruff as hell just trying to be a good person,good step mom, good wifey. You know already. I have a lot of thoughts running through my head at this point I don't know what else to stick in my head. My stress level is fucking high I know that. My energy is being suck out of me. I just need to take it easyz. For some reason I don't know how to slow down I'm always running around.... Oh shit I just realize I'm spilling my beans on this blog...I just venting conyo man you see how I'm all over the place....*sigh*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails