Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yearning


Baby you make me want you and you complete me I’m so real and I cant control these feelings and I care of you and I want you to come over here and rub down my body and I cant control how I feel towards you so I want you so bad and make me feel so good and that’s how I like it baby I want you so bad it’s driving me crazy and I can’t control these feelings and I really care for you and I want to make love all night till the sun comes up and I want to feel every inch of your body do you agree with me baby and that’s how I like it baby make me feel so special in a way no one has ever make me drool and dream about this love I’m yearning for you so bad there isn’t another man like you that stole my attention like you do baby you wont find another women like me I want you to know I do adore you and I want you to put it on me and rub on me and lets make these sheets warm with all this love I’m tasting…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails