Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sex Machine

There is so much shit I would love to do to you and I would love for you to look into my eyes and tonight I want to make love til the sun comes up because I want to grind to the songs we play as our bodies sweat on the sheets Those other females don’t know how to please you because I take my time and I want to be on that sex machine all damn night long I want you to loose your mind I want you to taste me when I’m gone I want to wild out because I don’t give a fuck because your shit is the shit no matter what and when all this love making is done I want you to beg for me I just want to do this so slow and I want you to became that sex machine I been waiting for years because I know you got it in you because I’m about unleash the beast in me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails