Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It still burns that you are gone


Damn lil Sis your gone but never left my heart because what we have no one could break that mountain nor a friend could take that away from me I still cry because your gone and you have the most cutest nephew and I wish you could met him and I know you are protecting him all the way. I can’t bare this pain from the moment that I saw them putting your casket in the ground my heart left with you because I know you are never coming back but your spirit does live on with us I hope you leaving this earth it wasn’t painful like it was painful for me to know that I cant hear your laugh anymore, Nor dad telling me that time when we were young that I was eating pudding and it was under the bed but it was you all the time. We are sisters for sure because we love eating, Now that we were older I was so looking forward to spending those good times with you because you were a pain in my ass but I loved you that way and I would’ve not changed it Damn girl this sorrow I feel inside is so deep and I know nothing could bring you back but I wish I could because you are the first person I would bring back baby girl. I remember you asking me about boys when you were young and I used to tell you are to damn young for that shit but I guess us girls go through that stages at one point in our life I want you to know when I used to go to the Bronx I used to drive 4 hrs to see you and your mom wouldn’t let me in and me and crystal used to leave crying because we couldn’t spent time with you. I want you to know I always looked for you all the time because we had a good time that shit I will never forget because that broke my heart so bad and now you are gone and I cant express to you how much I LOVED YOU!!!!! Its to late to do that from what I heard from your mom you always looked up to your sister and I’m honor to know you felt like that towards me I don’t care if anyone tells me its been yrs It hurts like hell to know you slipped away from me and we were so close I’m so sorry Erica I know you forgive me because I know you loved me even though we had different mothers you are not a half sister to me you’re my sister no matter what anyone says…..R.I.P. Erica L. Lamboy..love you forever…..

2 comments:

Ricky said...

Wow I Never knew that. I am very sorry to hear. I def know what it feels like. I have lost special people in my life as well. That was some good writing. Good expression with ur words and thoughts. God Bless U.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am sorry for your loss. I saw her grow. I could just remember her being 5. Yesterday, was my birthday her and I share that date. But you and I share the pain. She did love her sisters. And of course her brother.
Maria.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails