Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lonely


I’m hurting deep inside and I need a comfort at night and I want you to hold me tight please baby show me because I feel lost if I don’t have you and I’m scared of being lonely I don’t know why I feel like this I cry at night when no one is looking and I want you to know if I don’t hear your heart beat at night I don’t know what I would do because I need you to hold me because without your embrace my life is nothing I’m letting you know how I feel at night and I want you to know my fear of being lonely If I’m away from you and not feeling your arms around me I don’t know what I would do but I think I’m running out of time I need to know you love me the way I love you baby please show me you love me again and again I want the whole world to know that you are my price and joy I hope this isn’t a dream and I’m glad we hold each other at night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails