Sunday, June 22, 2008

Old skool/New skool

Old skool thangs and new skool thangs running down the block because its freaking hot out here loving the summer block party's, jumping double dutch, handball,hiding ghost seek, things that I love to do back in the days which I were there again so much drama in the new skool I want to go back please, looking cute with my ponytails and my pink shorts and a cute shirt and my cute shoes killing them and not knowing exactly what it meant back then I miss being a kid and not have to worry about adult shit but that's life we have to grow up someday remembering when I used to go to the store to get me some candy and yelling in the streets and playing around it was great in the old skool hoping on the trains bugging out with friends those we the days but always made sure I looked fresh to death...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah dont we all feel like going back into the past....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails