Saturday, April 4, 2009

March 20, 2009


At 8:36am I gave birth to my precious son name Aiden Marcel Otero it was a scary day I had to have a c-section I have an eruption so they needed to work fast because i was bleeding inside and my son was swallowing all my blood so it was a crazy morning he was born 5 pounds 11.3 oz but thank god everything came out great and he is growing fast already. I'm so happy to be a first time mommy it feels great and scary because when they are baby anything could break on them like bones and you have to handle them with care. Aiden is a strong lil boy.

1 comment:

Bluekitten76 said...

Awe! I'm so happy for you and Aiden. Thank God everything turned out well! I'm haapy he's grewing fast and they do! Enjoy every minute with him! If I haven't said it before congrats and I'm very excited and happy for you! I know you get scared because when they are little they are so fragile! No worries I'm sure you'll handle Aiden with care! I do remember how fragile they are! Take care!

Kristel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails