Saturday, December 8, 2007

Person


I know sometimes I could be stubborn but I know I'm a good person inside and out!
At times we don't realize what we have done but it's just hard to maintain my character
I could wild out and not even know what I'm doing to that person!!
Breaking my barrier is hard as hell just becasue i have had my heart and emotions broken as well
That Character that comes out is not me is someone that is just protecting her self from any harm
I hope you would understand that shit because if you would we could have a great relationship
Communication is the key to this world and if we can't have that then i don't know what to tell you
Coming from my soul i wish i could change a lot of ways very fast but everything takes time
To get to that level of comfort i just know i try to be that better person always but i come out as caddy sometimes but oh well I'm here to love myself first and then love other and thats how you become a great person in the world! If we could change this life of being it would be the best world to live in. Don't you think? This is a cruel world.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails